Metal Processing Services
Blackhawk Combustioneering’s process combustion solutions ensure your operation runs smoothly with limited down-time.
If you need replacement parts, and do not wish to have production shut down for days or weeks, we offer the ability to inventory spare parts from many of the top suppliers in the industrial combustion industry, including: Honeywell, Elster-Hauck, Eclipse, Maxon, Kromschroeder, Dungs, Fives North American, Siemens, ALSTAM.
Our Recent Projects Include:
- Oxy/fuel burner system for an EAF furnace - Gerdau Steel
- Valve Trains and control panels - Vale/Inco, Port Colborne
- Upgrading heat treating lines – Hendrickson, Stratford
- Burner retrofit of rotary kilns – Innophos Canada
Our Comprehensive Service Programs
Blackhawk Combustioneering professionals ensure that your applications run in a safe, reliable and efficient manner. We provide flexible service and support that can be tailored to the needs of any metal processing facility including:
- New equipment start-up and commissioning
- Troubleshooting and repair
- Preventative maintenance
- Energy efficiency improvements, including burner tuning
- Emissions reduction and compliance
- Combustion system tune-ups
- Safety audits
Contact our 24-hour service group at: 905 547 5757
We Are a Proud Member of the Association for Iron and Steel Technology (AIST).