Metal Processing Services
Blackhawk Combustioneering’s combustion solutions ensure your operation runs smoothly with limited down-time.
We maintain a parts inventory from many main suppliers of combustion system burners and controls (Honeywell, Elster-Hauck, Eclipse, Maxon, Kromschroeder, Dungs, Fives North American, Siemens, ALSTAM) to ensure fast turnaround on your repairs.
If you need replacement parts, and do not wish to have production shut down for days or weeks, we offer the ability to inventory spare parts from many of the top suppliers in the industrial combustion industry.
Our Recent Projects Include:
- Supply of a tundish preheater cover - Gerdau Steel
- Oxy/fuel burner system for an EAF furnace - Gerdau Steel
- New temperature control systems for ladle heaters - Arcelor Mittal Dofasco
- Valve Trains and PLC programming for a coke oven bleeder stack pilot system - Arcelor Mittal Dofasco
- Coke oven battery stack burner - US Steel Canada Inc LEW
- Ongoing combustion and instrumentation support - US Steel Canada Inc. Hamilton and LEW
- Valve trains and control panels - Vale/Inco, Port Colborne
- Upgrading heat treating lines – Hendrickson, Stratford
- Burner retrofit of rotary kilns – Innophos Canada
Our Comprehensive Service Programs
Blackhawk Combustioneering professionals ensure that your applications run in a safe, reliable and efficient manner. We provide flexible service and support that can be tailored to the needs of any aggregate drying industry facility including:
- New equipment start-up and commissioning
- Troubleshooting and repair
- Preventative maintenance
- Energy efficiency improvements
- Emissions reduction and compliance
- Combustion system tune-ups
- Safety audits
Contact our 24-hour service group at: 905 547 5757
Toll Free: 1 877 235 8387
We Are a Proud Member of the Association for Iron and Steel Technology (AIST).