Blackhawk Combustioneering Ltd. provides full turnkey in-house combustion solutions to reduce energy consumption, decrease operating costs, and improve long-term sustainability.
Blackhawk was the first to develop the programming and installation of a safety PLC on an oxyfuel (FARCS) system on a top-blown rotary converter for metal processing in Canada.
FULL TURNKEY SOLUTION IN-HOUSE
- industrial burner systems
- advanced control systems
- oxy/fuel systems
- combustion and process control panels
- process heating equipment
Blackhawk Combustioneering will custom design systems based on customer demands as well as provide customized PLC programming to reduce energy consumption, decrease operating costs, and improve long term sustainability.
Our professionals ensure that your applications run in a safe, reliable and efficient manner; providing flexible service and support including:
• New equipment start-up and commissioning
• Retrofitting of existing process equipment
• Troubleshooting and repair
• Preventative maintenance
• Energy audits with reports
• Combustion analysis and efficiency improvements
• Emissions reduction and compliance
• Combustion system tune-ups
• Safety audits
• Temperature profiles for ovens and furnaces
• Fire Insurance investigation expertise
We Make Heat For When the
Rubber Hits the Road
As the exclusive Ontario Dealer for Elster Hauck Asphalt Products from Honeywell, Blackhawk Combustioneering is able to provide Honeywell’s trusted HAUCK product line for the asphalt and aggregate drying industry.
Most facilities cannot afford to have production shut down for days or weeks. Blackhawk offers the ability to inventory spare parts from many of the top suppliers in the industrial combustion industry.
Co-Gen / Combined Heat and Power
As the exclusive Canadian Dealer for Alstam High Temperature Duct Burners, Blackhawk Combustioneering is able to provide Alstam’s trusted and most competitive product line for Co-gen/Combined Heat and Power applications for Co-gen turbine exhaust reheat.